Program Description & HIGHLIGHTS
This course introduces students to the emailing functions of the program as well as the calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal and web browsing.
Upon completion of this course the successful student will develop and demonstrate ability to:
- Understand how Microsoft Office Outlook is set up and the different types of information that can be tracked
- Create, edit, send, open and manage messages such as replying or forwarding
- Use different types of options for tracking or managing messages such as coting buttons, flags, or level of importance
- Include and manage attachments being sent or received with messages
- File and manage messages using folders
- Create and edit appointments or events in the calendar
- Create and schedule meetings with others
- Create and modify contacts using the contacts module
Introduction to Windows or Microsoft Office knowledge/experience.
Offered at both Kelowna and Surrey campus.
Contact Focus College for pricing.
24 hours of classroom instruction plus exercises and project.