Program Description & HIGHLIGHTS
This Microsoft PowerPoint teaches the information worker how to create and manage presentations using a variety of core and intermediate features. It allows the student to combine visual and audio material to create captivating slide show presentations. The course is designed to attain the goal of effectively transmitting your message whether it is teaching, informing, selling or entertaining.
Upon completion of this course the successful student will develop and demonstrate ability to:
- Work with Microsoft Excel intermediate function
- Understand the presentation and graphic principles
- Plan & create a PowerPoint presentation
- Work with the outline pane
- Change slide layout
- Work with themes
- Change theme colors
- Work with slide masters & layouts
- Use Word Art
- use the Format Painter
- Insert pictures and text boxes
- Apply transitions and animation effects
- insert, modify and format clip art images, pictures, shapes, and SmartArt objects
- Add videos and audios
- Prepare presentation for delivery
This course is designed for students who are familiar with personal computers, using a keyboard and using a mouse. The course assumes that students have completed the Microsoft Windows course or have equivalent Microsoft Windows knowledge and experience.
Offered at both Kelowna and Surrey campus.
Contact Focus College for pricing.
24 hours of classroom instruction plus exercises and project.