Sage50 Level 2
Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2017 – Level 2 teaches the student how to work with advanced functions and capabilities of Sage 50 Accounting. It is designed for computer users who are already familiar with accounting with work experience in the basic operations of Sage 50 Premium Accounting and/or have completed Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2017 Level 1.
Upon completion of this course the successful student will develop and demonstrate ability to:
Minimum 19 years of age or minimum out of school for a year.
Offered at both Kelowna and Surrey campus.
Contact Focus College for pricing.
25 hours of classroom instruction plus exercises and project.
Sage 50 PREMIUM Accounting 2017, Isbn: 978-1-55332-512-3
Computer with Internet access & Sage50 2017
- On campus delivery through lectures, demonstrations, group work and hands-on training.
- Students are required to maintain 100% attendance throughout the program.
- In order to graduate, students must pass all units through the program with a grade of 70% or higher.
- Students are recommend to have a minimum of 2-3 hours of self study per day for this course.
- Student progress is monitored weekly through assignments, quizzes, projects and tests. Final assessment is conducted at the end of the course for each program.