Word Level 2
Program Description & HIGHLIGHTS
This course is designed for students who are using Microsoft Word and who are looking for advanced skills.This courseware teaches students how to use advanced skills to work with business documents such as letters, forms, and newsletters. The user will acquire advanced concepts and skills, to increase their productivity to apply creative features to produce professional looking documents.
Upon completion of this course the successful student will develop and demonstrate ability to:
- create, edit, save, open, and close documents
- select text for further action such as formatting, deleting, copying, pasting, etc.
- change the view mode for specific types of editing tasks
- apply character and paragraph formatting options
- set tabs and indents for columnar types of information such as financial reports
- change the margins, paper size or orientation for a document
- control the text flow using appropriate page breaks
- use headers and footers in a document
- find and replace information in a document
- preview and print documents
- create, edit, and print envelopes or labels
Student is minimum 19 years of age or has been out of school for a minimum of one year.
Pre-requisite for this course is Word Level 1.
Offered at both Kelowna and Surrey campus.
Contact Focus College for pricing.
25 hours of classroom instruction plus exercises and project.